Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)