Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,170 Dinar in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)