Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.554 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,381 Dinar (670 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)