Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,317,874 Dinar (₨116,779) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)