Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 824,093 Dinar (₨80,394) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)