Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 729,659 Dinar (171,605 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)