Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.674 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,670,185 Dinar (94,900 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)