Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.659 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,513,620 Dinar (413,644 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)