Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,593,341 Dinar (427,679 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)