Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.688 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,392,268 Dinar (181,089 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (40 minutes ago)