Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.764 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,479,966 Dinar (190,629 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (41 minutes ago)