Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.686 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,239,899 Dinar (161,313 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)