Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.732 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,448,013 Dinar (187,285 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)