Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.365 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,754,707 Dinar (¥458,709) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨105 (about 1 hour ago)