Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.052 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,520,512 Dinar (¥499,494) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)