Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.481 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,966,405 Dinar (¥187,613) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)