Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32434 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,615,289 Dinar (4,980,243 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)