Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.644 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,419,244 Dinar (руб 123,154) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)