Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.825 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,332 Dinar (426 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)