Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.772 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,112 Dinar (529 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (35 minutes ago)