Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.590 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,474 Dinar (985 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)