Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.696 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,211 Dinar (937 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)