Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.784 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,098 Dinar (16 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)