Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,045,400 Dinar (€1,613) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)