Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,089 Dinar (€738) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 971,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)