Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 928,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 673,860 Dinar (₨37,701) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)