Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 522.266 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 228,526 Dinar (438 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (42 minutes ago)