Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 472.240 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 276,558 Dinar (586 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)