Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 512.409 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 270,947 Dinar (529 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (19 minutes ago)