Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,092,703 Dinar (¥97,804) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)