Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 395,816 Dinar (105,573 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (41 minutes ago)