Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,456,700 Dinar (440,455 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)