Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 397,686 Dinar (105,735 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)