Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.265 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,844,207 Dinar (15,335 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)