Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.276 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,103,030 Dinar (121,730 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)