Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.564 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,721,901 Dinar (103,954 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)