Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,759,676 Dinar (€4,901) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)