Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,739,911 Dinar (€4,898) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (32 minutes ago)