Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.669 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,714,129 Dinar (€4,635) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)