Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.048 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,517,527 Dinar (R$ 3,993) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (26 minutes ago)