Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,415,289 Dinar (﷼ 7,761) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)