Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.702 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,081,194 Dinar (﷼ 6,592) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (33 minutes ago)