Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,628,534 Dinar (182,976 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)