Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.772 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,121,079 Dinar (104,072 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (27 minutes ago)