Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 77% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,654,852 Dinar (185,933 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 935,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)