Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.236 IQD / SSP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 866,043 Dinar (65,430 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)