Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.936 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 614,578 Dinar (61,851 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)