Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.963 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,650,000 Dinar (RD$ 152,319) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)