Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.720 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,791,636 Dinar (481,665 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)