Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,800,252 Dinar (480,169 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)