Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.122 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,977,172 Dinar (40,627 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)