Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.623 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,775,756 Dinar (21,250 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)