Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.813 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,405,567 Dinar (25,450 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)