Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.403 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,944,043 Dinar (41,163 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)