Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.011 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,657,075 Dinar (RM6,206) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)