Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.625 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,579,769 Dinar (R$ 6,961) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)