Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.463 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,023,272 Dinar (R$ 6,236) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)