Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 315.181 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,507,862 Dinar (﷼ 26,994) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)