Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 156% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,116 Dinar (₩2,926,335) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)