Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 153% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,138,422 Dinar (₩2,838,019) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)