Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,361,296 Dinar (₩3,130,556) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)