Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 172.047 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 407,248 Dinar (元2,367) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)