Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.802 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,658,303 Dinar (元9,597) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)