Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,514 Dinar (₨303) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)