Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.835 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,241,413 Dinar (40,157 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)