Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,119,372 Dinar (€1,543) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)