Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,542,386 Dinar (₩1,446,638) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)