Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,722,400 Dinar (₩1,629,542) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$793,556 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)