Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,508,728 Dinar (₩2,385,310) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)