Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1390.811 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,996,306 Dinar (€2,873) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)