Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,922,801 Dinar (€1,448) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)