Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,716,941 Dinar (₩4,526,786) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)