Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,336,512 Dinar (₩3,292,157) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)