Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,763,035 Dinar (₩4,616,062) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)