Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.044 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,845,680 Dinar (₩2,725,949) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)