Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,079,708 Dinar (₨60,407) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)