Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.611 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,538,533 Dinar (₨87,362) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)