Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.172 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,766 Dinar (219 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)