Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.348 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 53% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,763 Dinar (563 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)