Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 16.982 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,267 Dinar (546 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)