Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08615 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,671,357 Dinar (Rp 65,828,937) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)