Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08205 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,849,847 Dinar (Rp 59,107,512) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)