Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08630 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,534,249 Dinar (Rp 64,129,951) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)