Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,864,691 Dinar (€1,280) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)