Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,292,306 Dinar ($6,249) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)