Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.421 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,380,368 Dinar (₨74,933) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)