Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,034,764 Dinar (₨59,334) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)