Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.400 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 756,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 498,269 Dinar (₨27,080) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)