Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.456 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,127,322 Dinar (3,574TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)