Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.401 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,169,848 Dinar (¥1,170,057) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)