Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,772,599 Dinar (R$ 5,016) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)