Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.063 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,584,750 Dinar (R$ 4,860) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (27 minutes ago)