Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.943 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,107,744 Dinar (R$ 5,682) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)