Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,353 prices entered by 962 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.310 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,204,785 Dinar (3,858TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)