Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,209 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.659 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,136,710 Dinar (3,683TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)