Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 258.267 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 952,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 640,074 Dinar (2,478TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)